SOLD – Spacious “Ontario Cottage” style home with character and charm
For Mrs. Georgie Baird Lewis and the late Reginald Elliot Lewis.
Purchase this historic home from a culturally prominent Brantford family!
Register, Bid, and Buy online from Sept. 7-13, 2012
OPEN HOUSE VIEWING/INSPECTION: Sunday, Sept. 9 from 12-3pm
History and charm meet nature on this quiet mature street, minutes to shopping, transit and commuting opportunities via Hwy. 403
Some Features Of This Home & Property:
- 4 bedrooms
- Large country kitchen with outside access
- Living room with functioning fireplace, oak hardwood floors, original mouldings, & brass chandelier
- Dining room with original wainscoting, mouldings, pine floors, and access to side covered porch
- Original wood floors in excellent condition.
- 3rd floor attic space
- Full open dry basement
- Forced air gas furnace and central air conditioning.
- Lot size 67â€™ wide x 118â€™ deep +/-
- Separate garage/workshop with gas supply line and electrical
- Extensive perennial gardens and shrubbery
- Security system
- Updated electrical panel
ALL BIDDING WILL BE DONE ONLINE ON: www.rapid-sell.ca
TERMS FOR REAL ESTATE: All bidding will be conducted online. Property will be sold upon vendors acceptance of the highest reasonable bid offered. A deposit of $2,500.00 will be pre-authorized on your credit card to qualify to bid on the property. For the winning bidder, in addition to the $2,500 deposit, he/she will also provide an additional $5,000.00 by certified funds (payable to David Moore & Associates) along with the signed and completed Offer of Purchase on Friday, Sept. 14 before 5pm. Balance due on closing in 60 days or sooner, as agreeable to both parties. All bidders should register no later than Thursday, Sept. 13 at noon in order to have the pre-qualification completed before bidding ends.
Make your financial arrangements prior to the auction day!
Note: Potential purchasers should inspect building and location and verify this information to their own satisfaction prior to auction. While all information contained herein is believed to be accurately represented by vendor and other sources, all information should be verified by the purchaser before bidding.