For long time residents George and Ann Goller who have moved to retirement community living. First time offered! – 20 Acres of choice agricultural land, bungalow, large separate garage/workshop. 1,600′ road frontage!
This 40 year old solidly built custom bungalow sits on 20 serene acres. The house was built to take advantage of the natural contours of the property and has a walk-out basement. The property also has a large separate garage or workshop for all of your toys. Privacy galore, yet only 40 minutes drive to Pearson airport.
Some features of this home and property:
- 4 bedroom bungalow, approx 1550 sq.ft. +/- plus fully utilized lower level
- with open concept kitchen, family room, office, mechanical room
- Upper level great room leading to balcony deck
- Lower level open concept kitchen with island and direct access to outdoor seasonal entertainment patio
- Family room plus spacious home office area
- One 3pc bath and one 2pc bath
- Steel roof
- Combination heat pump & electric furnace
- Air conditioning
- Drilled well & septic system
- Wood heating with Elmira & Harthex fireplaces
- Ready for your decorating and updating ideas
- Garage/workshop is steel sided, 38 x 48â€™
- Zoned agricultural
- Two spacious fields ready for cultivation or pasture purposes.
- Property taxes 2011: $5,268.28
- This property is great for gardeners. Fruit trees need pruning and cultivation to bring back to life to supply an abundance of fruit. Good country living!
TERMS FOR REAL ESTATE: Property will be sold upon vendors acceptance of the highest reasonable offer. A deposit of $20,000.00 by certified cheque or bank draft (payable to David Moore & Associates) will be required at time of offer on property. Balance due on closing in 30 days or as agreeable to both parties.
Note: Potential purchasers should inspect building and location and verify this information to their own satisfaction. While all information contained herein is believed to be accurately represented by vendor and other sources, all information should be verified by the purchaser.